Selecting the best distribution channels
A very decisive factor for success is of course to bring your products to the right “point of sale”.
- Which sales channels are the most suitable?
- Are food retailers, drugstores, cash & carry, specialized wholesalers or restaurants and bars best suited to your product range?
- How do retail customers actually work and how do decisions for or against a listing are made?
- Which information and facts are relevant for the buyers in order to be able to convince them of the products and thus of a listing in the best possible way?
- Which logistics solution is the most effective and is expected?
- How do you set up the necessary structures in key account management and how should the stores be supported by a field service structure?
Many important and correct decisions have to be made in which I will support you with high competence, experience and pleasure in making them work successful for your business success.