Selecting the best distribution channels and structures
A very decisive factor for success is of course to bring your products to the right “point of sale”.
- Which sales channels? Is the food trade, drugstores, cash & carry markets, specialist wholesalers or even the catering trade best suited to your product range?
- How do customers actually work and how are decisions made for or against listings?
- Which information and facts are relevant for the buyers in order to be able to convince them of the products and thus of their inclusion in the listing in the best possible way?
- Which logistics solution is most suitable?
- How do you set up any necessary structures in key account management and how should or must the stores be serviced?
Many important and right decisions have to be made, and I will support you with great competence, experience and pleasure in making them.